- RSS Channel Showcase 9440227
- RSS Channel Showcase 2692712
- RSS Channel Showcase 8866783
- RSS Channel Showcase 9956763
Articles on this Page
- 05/01/06--08:16: _Flower Festival 2006
- 04/24/07--01:53: _Flower Festival 2007
- 03/03/08--11:41: _Natures Flower Fest...
- 02/25/10--09:46: _Suggestion for Flow...
- 04/13/10--04:27: _Festa da Flor – Flo...
- 04/20/10--01:43: _Flower Festival Mad...
- 05/07/11--15:27: _Madeira Flower Fest...
- 03/10/12--06:44: _Madeira Flower Fest...
- 03/08/18--14:50: _Festa da Flor, Made...
- 05/01/06--08:16: Flower Festival 2006
- 04/24/07--01:53: Flower Festival 2007
- 03/03/08--11:41: Natures Flower Festival
- 02/25/10--09:46: Suggestion for Flower Festival 2010
- 04/13/10--04:27: Festa da Flor – Flower Festival 2010
- 04/20/10--01:43: Flower Festival Madeira 2010
- 05/07/11--15:27: Madeira Flower Festival 2011
- 03/10/12--06:44: Madeira Flower Festival – Festa da Flor 2012
- 03/08/18--14:50: Festa da Flor, Madeira Portugal
Yesterday was the main highlight of the traditional Flower Festival of Funchal, the parade of flower. More than 1000 of participants, mainly children, covered with the most beautiful flowers parading the streets of Funchal. And as I am man of few words â€¦ let the pictures tell you how beautiful it was. Click here to … Continue reading
You could not be present on this yearâ€™s 52nd edition of the breathtaking Festa da Flor da Madeira (Flower Show) in Funchal? Well, here is a small consolation … YouTube member â€˜correcaminhosâ€™ (which means â€˜roadrunnerâ€™) was the first to publish a (7 minutes) video of the flower parade on the web. The theme chosen for … Continue reading
Preparations are taking place in Funchal (Madeira) for the Flower Festival, that will take place from 5 to 6 April. The goal will be to exceed the success of the street parade …. exhibiting and perfuming the air of Funchal with a multiplicity of floral species of the island. Gathering thousands of children on the … Continue reading
A incredible and great effort is done by everyone to restore Funchal and the rest of the island back to what it was. However I think we should also focus our attention to all the victims and those who lost their lives. Since the authorities objective is to make sure that the Flower Festival will … Continue reading
The festivities begin on Thursday 15 April with the opening of the Flower Market in the Central Square of Avenida Arriaga, the Flower Exhibition at Largo da Restauração and the construction of delicate floral carpets along the main streets of Funchal. On Saturday morning, thousands of youngsters will take part in the Children Parade, each … Continue reading
Enjoy the wonderful collection of photos taken by Tobi Hughes of this years Madeira Flower Festival (Funchal). Especially for those who could not be here, we hope that, at least, you can enjoy watching these beautiful images and we hope that next time you will be present here on Madeira.
The theme “The flower that I chose” sets the tone for the Flower Festival of Madeira, which this year is celebrated in the peak of spring. Historically, the flowers are a fundamental feature of the landscape of Madeira. The island’s mild climate allows a variety of flowers to bloom everywhere, which naturally enchant for the … Continue reading
With the arrival of spring, the city of Funchal turns into a inebriating floral stage filled with enchantment. The magic of this event starts on Saturday morning, with the Children’s Parade, on which, hundreds of children dressed for the occasion event to the Municipio Square where a beautiful flower mural is built, that is symbolically … Continue reading
Every year, two weeks after Easter, Madeira’s flower-festival comes alive on the main streets of Funchal’s centre with floats displaying a myriad of colourful flowers. This is one of the biggest celebrations in Madeira Island. On the Sunday a large parade of flower-decked cars get privileged use of the main Read more…